• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

black_eLjOy
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

[b] cheat me?! well, i'm gonna kill him for good.. :) just joking.. i'm gonna leave him immediately without explaining his side.. wow.. what if your friends leave you all alone?![/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

I'll Search for a Taxi and Chase them :D what if.....u dont have any answer for my question? :D
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

umm..so, don't answer.. ------------------------------- what if you slipped your coffee to your crush?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll say sorry and then take her to a Mall and bought her a new dress (a secret date.. :lol:) what if anime Disappeared from this world?
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wew...feel so sad what if your teacher angry to you?

Last edited by audeea_iu (2008-06-16 05:09:38)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Bodo amat..... what if Johnny Depp is dead?

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-06-16 05:10:25)

Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

that's sad...i love pirates of the carribean so much.. what if you run out of money while your riding in a taxi?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll Pay the driver in home...borrowing my parents' Money what if i am a Dog?
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i would totally hug you!..ur so cute i guess..^_^ what if i'm dying on your side?;)
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wew.,.. i`ll scare with that n call the police :P what if u see a ghost beside you?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll say....."Relax,Make Yourself at home"~ :D what if a Female ghost says she is Thirsty?
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll be shocked and give her a bloody napkin. haha! :arrow: what if your crush tells you his secret?
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll blushed.. what if you see an alien?
sueb182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

running away... if u know tomorrow u will be death???
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll live mah life to the fullest.. what if u will never die?
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]:paranoid: i wi|l spend my life praising God forever .. =) :arrow: what will be ur reaction if someone kissed you without permission? :disgust:[/align]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

as long as he/she is my family,i wouldnt mind....but if not....i'll take him/her to police. :P what if u lost in an eating competition?
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's ok... I don't like eating competitions...wahehehe...=D=D what will be your reaction if someone steals your own car?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll steal his/her car :D what if u dont have any ideas for ur next what if question? =D
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm.. I'll think again and again...:] what if you're surrounded by paparazzis?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:45

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy