• ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

ill be laughing and tell my date, "did you hear that? the waiter just fart a second ago and it reaches here, what a shame for him" then i will laugh so hard and change the topic and make her forget it. ahaha. ill not be embarassed. ahha :D ... what will be your reaction if your crush courts you?
frozenfire
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

:arrow::arrow: i will deny it even if she notice it.. i will blame it to sum1 and said thats not me hakhak =D :arrow::arrow: if u hav ice how are you going to sell it to alaska??? =D
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] err.. just sell it..>:) hhaw..x]~ what's ur reaction if earth will dissapear..???:eh:[/align]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

then ill accept the fact :wasted: what if u hit a car

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2008-12-07 05:44:45)

xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Well, I'll just let the driver take me to the hospital :eh: What will be your reaction if you saw a frog on your bed when you wake up?
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xwiit_az_candii]What will be your reaction if you saw a frog on your bed when you wake up?[/quote] i will be shocked at first then smiled then comment, "this frog is good for our biology class" wee. i wil be experimenting the frog. haha ... [quote]what will be your reaction if your crush courts you?[/quote]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^Shocked and lemme think..hmmm..I'll bounce back and forth :D What will be your reaction if you won 1,000,000,000?
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xwiit_az_candii]What will be your reaction if you won 1,000,000,000?[/quote] i will be screaming to death and shouted, "OA" haha. then i will be confirming the money if i really won it. ... [quote]what will be your reaction if your parents will tell you that your adopted!?[/quote]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^I will be shocked and then cry..and cry..and cry and cry and cry and cry and...yeah, you get the idea :crybaby: What will be your reaction if you wake up in the middle of nowhere?
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xwiit_az_candii]What will be your reaction if you wake up in the middle of nowhere?[/quote] surely, i will be screaming, "WTF? is something wrong with me? oh no? WTF! i hate this one, damn :penguin:" [quote][align=center]what will be your reaction when your friend will be the love of your crush?[/align][/quote]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I will be happy for her and support her...in public that is. But if it's only the 2 of us, I'll kill her! =D Haha...kidding! :lol: :D What will be your reaction if you turned into a [b]frog[s]prince[/s][/b]?
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xwiit_az_candii]What will be your reaction if you turned into a frogprince?[/quote] ill be jumping "kokak" hahahaha then waits for a girl (charleneajose) to kiss me. ahaha [quote]what will be your reaction if you slipped of in the classroom with all eyes on u?[/quote]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i wud feel proud... and say........ [spoiler][i]oh anu kaya nio un :D[/i][/spoiler] w/ matching smile.. and a peace sign. =D ..wat if you..... die and u reincarnated as a cockroach ?
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]ill be jumping "kokak" hahahaha then waits for a girl (charleneajose) to kiss me. ahaha[/quote] Awww..that's so sweet!~ :wow: [b]@A:[/b]I'll bite every single one of you..hahaha..kidding! What will be your reaction if you farted in public then everyone heard and smelled it?

Last edited by xwiit_az_candii (2008-12-07 07:14:01)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] only smelled and heard right? i will say, "dude! what did you eat?" =D [hr] Your crush says he/ she loves you. :redface:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]My face wl blush... the whole week... or more... :redface: :redface: what wud be ur reaction if ur teacher/professor ..figured out that u have a crush on him/her?[/b]

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2008-12-07 07:19:43)

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]ill be jumping "kokak" hahahaha then waits for a girl (charleneajose) to kiss me. ahaha[/quote] :redface::redface::redface: [quote=xwiit_az_candii]Awww..that's so sweet!~ :wow:[/quote] OT: he is isn't he? :] T: Act normal, smile, and walk away :] haha lool :D this thread is turning into a [b]what will you do if...[/b] thread haha sablay: T: ill say, it's just a crush prof. chillax :D what would ur reaction be when your crush kissed you suddenly? :]

Last edited by charleneajose (2008-12-07 07:23:07)

Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will melt and faints,Lol =D what will be ur reaction if someone give u a :rose: ? :rolleyes:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

T: like this :redface::redface::redface::redface: what would your reaction be when someone yells at you in public for no reason at all? :D
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i will think fast and then yell at him/her back, "Yeah, i'm sorry you have AIDS!" >:3 [hr] What is your reaction if you accidently killed your friend's pet? :o
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » instructions: juz answer the question of the perosn above you and you'll be the nxt one hu will ask a question.. it should start "what will be ur reaction if" then you will just place an event what w

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:37

[ 10 queries - 0.071 second ]
Privacy Policy