• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

[b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

mc_dlp13
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

where can i put the link???
miyofacendo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

[b]thanks.....[[/b]:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by miyofacendo (2008-04-21 00:24:24)

azrael1312
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) yay thnx for this tutorial really help a lot :)
xye2lir0h
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow.. nice :D it helps me :D

Last edited by xye2lir0h (2008-04-22 05:27:46)

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

it rili helps . tnx :D
Jet_Sasuke69
» n00b
1969-12-31

question??? is the onload handler separated to the external js ???
malthus
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its gud...to me like newbie.. ^__^
prazOme`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's so cool. I just missed postin' replies. haha
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Oh wow! It worked (lol)... Thanks Kuya Ephe for the tutorial..and the new stuff you included. It helped!!>_<
jessicaaa
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you for sharing n_n i'll try them when i have enough time. thank you! ^^ :)
ghans13
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx fort the tutorial but i didnt anderstand it i am varry sorry:question:
karencute4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

that was really great...now i know how the css works...i am just confuse about the swf or txt file at the end...is it different from js?i am really new with these things. :)
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]thanks Ephemeral remarks:[/b] :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by mabuhay (2008-05-04 00:47:21)

Demonoid
» n00b
1969-12-31

is it compatible with firefox?
BarbieDolly
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the guide.. mega tks <3
rhodem24
» n00b
1969-12-31

Great tutorial. Thanks so much.! Worked perfectly on my profile.
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

=( Well I make a JS but somtimes it won't work...How??? PM me for the answer
MoZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

Cool thnks

Last edited by MoZ (2008-05-01 11:25:04)

Roy_Casanova
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm pretty much confused!! I think i'm having a migraine!!
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks.. my profile is working now! THANKS MUCH! :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:00

[ 10 queries - 0.097 second ]
Privacy Policy