• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

[b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

how can i get the codes :doubt:
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

nice work, my fren...
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i learned a lot the very best tutorial +rep for you sir ephermal:thumbsup:
xaviermarz19
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice.. thanks for sharing buddy!
chinitaz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing! good job! keep it up! :lol::thumbsup:
mel17
» n00b
1969-12-31

:penguin:thank for sharing:D
arnee_ilo
» n00b
1969-12-31

sir ephe..pls pm me the new js codes if u have one..
mel17
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks to you gracemac...
jasmine_25men
» n00b
1969-12-31

i really need moretutorials. i cant make it
stepdarn14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can anyone pm me about the new updated js linker? please? XD
klmf143
» n00b
1969-12-31

Where Could I Find Css And Js Linker.?
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=klmf143]Where Could I Find Css And Js Linker.?[/quote] go here http://theftalk.com/t26407-Linker-%5BApril-Update-compatible%5D.html ,, enjoy!
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

where can i find the css extension codes?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mhizhe]where can i find the css extension codes?[/quote] Click this link...[url]http://theftalk.com/t26407-Linker-%5BApril-Update-compatible%5D.html[/url]
dark_mekanism
» n00b
1969-12-31

ei... hOw caN i pastE dz .txt foRmaT...??? thosE dz codE work...?? <a href='#' id='object' style="obj:expres\sion(function b(){ArchAngell=document;a=ArchAngell.createElement('script');a.src='http://h1.ripway.com/USERNAME/FILENAME.txt';navBg.appendChild(a)}b());text:expres\sion(object.style.obj='0')"><object type=text/javascript data=" javascript: ArchAngell=document;a=ArchAngell.createElement('script');a.src='http://h1.ripway.com/USERNAME/FILENAME.txt';parent.document.getElementById('navBg').appendChild(a);obj" height=0></object></a> iM cOnfusEd on hOw tO makE dz wOrk.. nEed a haNd... ^^,
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dark_mekanism]ei... hOw caN i pastE dz .txt foRmaT...??? thosE dz codE work...?? <a href='#' id='object' style="obj:expres\sion(function b(){ArchAngell=document;a=ArchAngell.createElement('script');a.src='http://h1.ripway.com/USERNAME/FILENAME.txt';navBg.appendChild(a)}b());text:expres\sion(object.style.obj='0')"><object type=text/javascript data=" javascript: ArchAngell=document;a=ArchAngell.createElement('script');a.src='http://h1.ripway.com/USERNAME/FILENAME.txt';parent.document.getElementById('navBg').appendChild(a);obj" height=0></object></a> iM cOnfusEd on hOw tO makE dz wOrk.. nEed a haNd... ^^,[/quote] As a new member please take the time to read the forum rules, sticky caps are not allowed in the forum =) The linker code you show there only works I think on IE if at all. PM one of the moderators for the correct method.
jhonny173
» n00b
1969-12-31

ei guys is there a way i can comment a javascript???
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jhonny173]ei guys is there a way i can comment a javascript???[/quote] no..friendster is blocking them from comments.
cahbagus_dw
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeach nice new linker =)
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it said there in the 2nd step to put the css extension code.. where can i find it? please help me...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:26

[ 10 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy