• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

[b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

kiiim.debonair19
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

:mad: GR! I can't do the hide codes. How's that? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (o0.mneskii@yahoo.com)

Last edited by kiiim.debonair19 (2008-07-27 23:10:29)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

[quote=kiiim.debonair19]:mad: GR! I can't do the hide codes. How's that? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote] b4 you start to heat up.. where did you put those hide codes thing?? nyweiz,you must compile it at the bottom of your css..
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tnx 4 the tutorial!
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

that's a great help. thanks!
mania_quiz666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]w0w ty ty for this![/b]
chazey
» n00b
1969-12-31

?its cool but is it really working?
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=chazey]?its cool but is it really working?[/quote] why try it for yourself b4 asking..
ericajoyce2003
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is there any other host file that offers 'editing' of files? because ripway just had an update at it really sucks. hahah. sorry for the word. .. hahah. thanks much! :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You can use fileave.com if you do not use .php files =)
cylise
» n00b
1969-12-31

How To Create like this ? >>>>>First if you open my friendster my website will appear Then if i click view profile >>> go to my friendster and appear friendster js back ground
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=cylise]How To Create like this ? >>>>>First if you open my friendster my website will appear Then if i click view profile >>> go to my friendster and appear friendster js back ground[/quote] browsing all the sticky topics here will be helpful for a starter like you.. Once you got all the concepts.. time 4 you to add some tweaks! nyweiz,happy tweaking!:D
kathy0226
» n00b
1969-12-31

i followed every instructions that you made in how to make a css file, google ads must hide ayt!? it doesn't work in my site!? i refresh sooo many times but still, it doesn't work! please, i need help! thanks!
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kathy0226]i followed every instructions that you made in how to make a css file, google ads must hide ayt!? it doesn't work in my site!? i refresh sooo many times but still, it doesn't work! please, i need help! thanks![/quote] proceed to [url=http://theftalk.com/f7-Friendster-Help.html]help section[/url],post your query there..
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

witwiw .. thanks for the tutorial :D
tsimi
» n00b
1969-12-31

omg . ripway was changed . toinc . look at this . [img]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i248/shemie123/snapshot1.png[/img] there's no CREATE TEXT DOCUMENT anymore . :(

Last edited by tsimi (2008-07-30 22:37:36)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tsimi]omg . ripway was changed . toinc . look at this .[/quote] You can access using this link...it is posted as a sticky in the help thread...[url]http://www.ripway.com/members/files.asp[/url]
Ulaai
» n00b
1969-12-31

It's so useful~ hha~ thanks 4 share it ^^
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Topic Locked[/b] [i]Gonna Update Tutorial Later On...[/i]
vhegaricious
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice Trick BTW how to delete the extension files in your profile?? e.g your profile is center then you want to align your profile in the left?? hmmm??? thanks
xMirotiCx
» n00b
1969-12-31

i stuck at where to apply the Direct Link. can anyone tell me that? don't tell me to search on underground section bcoz i found NOTHING. i think u should give the COMPLETE TUTORIAL instead of tell us to search it here and there. many newbies are confusing on where to apply the Direct Link. we are newbies dude! :exclaim:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:21

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy