• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

[b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

[quote=baby_liz][b][/b]BAng!..is there any easier way?!..huhu[/quote] This is the easiest way. Its simple create one file with all ur external css codes called mycss.css on ripway.com and another file called myjs.txt with all ur js codes. Combine ur external css into the myjs.txt file using the css injector which is added to the top of ur myjs.txt <">
the.Used
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

nice tutorial...
Saiia_itu_mia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi guys... i have pm them but nobody reply:crybaby::wallbash:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Provide profile link bro...
Saiia_itu_mia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my profile link? www.friendster.com/redparade :paranoid:

Last edited by Saiia_itu_mia (2008-03-23 07:28:42)

uzumaki_naruto13
» n00b
1969-12-31

where to apply direct link? :)
HaLiPaRoT
» n00b
1969-12-31

i need the new linker please please
Untitled
» n00b
1969-12-31

i need the new linker. thanks. :(
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wer could i find the linker code?pls help..does this codes work in ff?i tried it.. it ddnt work..:crybaby::crybaby:

Last edited by -zhweetilicious-xo- (2008-03-24 02:08:16)

shairah
» n00b
1969-12-31

heya..enx!!
valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

http://h1.ripway.com/valjesnet/jennette.txt where will i put direct link? anyone pls??

Last edited by valjesnet (2008-03-24 23:53:43)

janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah,.,teach us how to put slideshow in our photo gallery please help us,.,:cry:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=janz020]yah,.,teach us how to put slideshow in our photo gallery please help us,.,:cry:[/quote] Check this link for the codes to use...[url]http://theftalk.com/t5696-Change-your-photo-gallery-using-SLIDE-SLIDING-IMAGE..html[/url]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

To those who want the linker. Kindly proceed here and provide the following format. http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=22027&p=2
valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The Direct Link: http://h1.ripway.com/wakokokoko/Myfile.txt Where to apply the Direct Link? Send a message to: Ephemeral, KhErMiNaToR, Shirow Masamune, dale, ducheszv, eehjhay, feruzz, lordheinz, meng.o3, xavierkym or experienced member to know how. Only send a message to those username in bold text. [[b]b][/b]as stated abv, pls adv where to apply the direct link.[b][/b] thanks:)[/b]

Last edited by valjesnet (2008-03-26 01:30:13)

idfriendsterlayout
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=janz020]yah,.,teach us how to put slideshow in our photo gallery please help us,.,:cry:[/quote] Check this link for the codes to use...[url]http://theftalk.com/t5696-Change-your-photo-gallery-using-SLIDE-SLIDING-IMAGE..html[/url][/quote] Thanks :penguin:
deejay
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]upload it to rpway whenever your making an extensions to your files(css,js).. take the url of your file then put it to the linker,check linker postedby bobcbar :thumbsup: generate,then paste it to your media section..;)[/quote] where is that linker by bobcbar?
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hei.... nid some help here!....:( i put some of the generated codes into my media.. nd the good thing is that it works.. but the [b][/b]bad thing[b][/b] is that on my testimonials....the graphical comments doesnt shows up....:puke: try to view my profyl.(testimonials part) for you to see my problem.. advance tnx!:)
MazterHukom
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tut master..im learning a lot now.
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ei... can you combine js and css???:question:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:06

[ 9 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy