• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

[b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

Roy_Casanova
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

Tnx. Sir it was really helpful!!^^
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

:thumbsup:Good job
emokid722
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool!! tnx a lot!! it will help!!=)
khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for this...kuya ephe...needed so much
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a new tutoial! nice ephe! thanks or this! great for the newbies! :eh:
chiqLatxcore
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: yea . now i know how to inject css on a js file . oyea . tnx ephemeral :)
jen1209
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: great joB!
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey..i dnt get the internal .js what do you mean "go to your [b]uploaded .js file[/b]?" wer can i get that file?
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@violette[/b] <">internal js is your main js file that you've uploaded to any file hosting site eg. ripway..! [quote]what do you mean "go to your uploaded .js file?"[/quote] once you've uploaded the file to your ripway account,what i mean to the files is the file that contains all your codes eg. [b]css injector[/b],[b]welcome alert message[/b],[b]or tracker codes[/b]..! [quote]wer can i get that file?[/quote] actually,i dont get this query of yours,sorry :cry: just understand and read all the instructions stated to the first post and try until you succeed..! =)
izey16
» n00b
1969-12-31

i couldn't found the direct link in the undergroud.... thanks anyway ephe!;)
daveii
» n00b
1969-12-31

NICE thread
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this will help me a lot. thanks! :lol:
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it doesn't work in my profile.. i've tried it so many times, but nothin' happens.. what can i do? sir.. pls. help me!
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woooo:lol::lol::lol: :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: huhuhu:crybaby::crybaby: im just kidding.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: nice work dude.. :puke::puke::puke:
shin01rain
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you.. it was a great help.. im really lost in here..
xhamazingluurve
» n00b
1969-12-31

where cn i generate codes for the .js file? cn i also use the .css generators? =|
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks sir... nice giude... thanks..
edward_d_great
» n00b
1969-12-31

w0w thankz a for this!!
baqunk
» n00b
1969-12-31

uy bikin fees jd keren gmana???:cry:
QisasHi
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice toturial :thumbsup: but it seem doesn't wok in me :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:02

[ 10 queries - 0.099 second ]
Privacy Policy