• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

[b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

THURTiiAZE
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

:question: so long! yet good! :thumbsup:
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

Thanks A lot .... This Topic Help Me Full :wallbash:
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ei i read somewhere in the rules that triple(double) posting is not allowed , hehi .. just want to tell you .. --anyway im only using css so i will try to make a .js .. nice work on this sir ephe .. kip it up sir ..;)

Last edited by brokeneon (2008-06-05 02:07:06)

nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

how about js extension? would u mind u teach me how to make one?
eytin4ever
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i cnt undertand dis. huhuhu. :([/b]
rapsalonga
» n00b
1969-12-31

Tnx for this koya ephe
ninjzz
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhm... may i ask if you now how to make a css fle to swf file?, how may i turn the http://h1.ripway.com/jjamppong/01.css to http://h1.ripway.com/jjamppong/01.swf?
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

you may rename it dude in ripway
f4lisa
» n00b
1969-12-31

i still dont understand how to creat css extention after all this..... i mean after all that..where i put my css extension code in?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=f4lisa]i still dont understand how to creat css extention after all this..... i mean after all that..where i put my css extension code in?[/quote] Ok then its time you watched the video tutorial for making the files :o [url]http://theftalk.com/t34431-%5BVIDEO-TUTORIAL%5DMaking-Extensions-Files%28JS%29-%5BI%27m-Taking-Requests%21%21%5D.html[/url]
f4lisa
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh my lord!!!thanks!!!!i did it!!
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

As I said earlier on almost every part of the tutorial. [spoiler] Where to apply the [b]Direct Link[/b]? Proceed to [url=http://theftalk.com/f5-Friendster-Underground.html][b]Underground Section[/b][/url] and find the topic regarding the linker. [b]Please do not be lazy in searching.[/b][/spoiler] The topic is very hard to miss. It has the word [b]link[/b] on it. The topic is sticked. :o
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing:D
1versapro1
» n00b
1969-12-31

:Onow i understand..--kinda..-- hehe thx po parin :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
jdeejercito
» n00b
1969-12-31

BUT how can i put a css and js extension??
jeisseldenise
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks alot this helps me
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jdeejercito]Re: Making Extensions Files. [Friendster Editing]BUT how can i put a css and js extension??[/quote] Read the Advanced Editing Guide: (Advance Users) How To Make A .css File: (CSS injection method included) and the How To Make A .js File with CSS Injection. idea. :penguin:
carl_00000
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing....
vincentcvm123
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks For This Tutorial kuya ephe..
Wacko
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks.i learn it.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:37

[ 9 queries - 0.071 second ]
Privacy Policy