• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

[b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

nice work!:thumbsup:=)
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

[quote=mhizhe]it said there in the 2nd step to put the css extension code.. where can i find it? please help me...[/quote] Go to [b]compilig JS codes[/b].. here in Tricks and Tutorials.
Untitled
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok new linker time~ i need it~ thanks.
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Untitled]ok new linker time~ i need it~ thanks.[/quote] Just go to Underground Section. there are a new linker.
TzyBoi
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i combine the codes for css and js?
chayll
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank you for the tutorial it helps me alot! TY!
Untitled
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kangkong10][quote=Untitled]ok new linker time~ i need it~ thanks.[/quote] Just go to Underground Section. there are a new linker.[/quote] i dont understand a single thing. all i have with me now is just my .css file. :o
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Tzyboi go here myfriend [url=http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-javascripts-file.html/]clik here for JS[/url] and [url=http://theftalk.com/t7694-Complete-Compilation-Codes%21.html/]clik here for CSS[/url] @nameiso what's that?? and avoid doing that. @maha_chubby plss don't post in tagalog, post in english b-coz somebody can't understand you, and you can only post in tagalog if you are in PHILIPPINES SECTION..

Last edited by kangkong10 (2008-04-08 12:05:26)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

1st post updated.
janzky101
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]wer to put da direct like pls reply asap thanks love ur layouts[/b]
noemiasaytuno
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you so much!!!;)
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks..for this.. :thumbsup:=)
shesarte
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi . i just wonder , where to put the url link ?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=shesarte]hi . i just wonder , where to put the url link ?[/quote] That depends on the type of codes you are wanting to use, if css you will need to try this link..[url]http://the-cradle.users-board.com/CSS-Linker-h3.htm[/url]
zieziee
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to apply layout TXT URL to friendster profile:(
mickmeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tutorial....very helpful for us newbies........thnx=)
erickk17
» n00b
1969-12-31

sorry but my profile still wont load... help me please... thanks here's my link http://profiles.friendster.com/rboiboi
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

very very very thnx i didnt know how to make a tweaks ehh ty :thumbsup:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice..thanks for sharing this :D
Valery1202
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello! where can apply the direct link
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:24

[ 10 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy