• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

[b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

brokeneon
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

is this is updated ? .. umm i just ask coz some codes is not working .. maybe my browser is not compatible with it .. too bad for me .. :redface:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

nothing updated bro, you just need to follow the instructions at the first page carrefully.=) this is the basic thingy of friendster editing.=| good luck to ya..:lol: kiddin, just consult us if you have any problem.. :thumbsup:=):thumbsup:
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow , now i know .. i finally find the codes to removed those google ads on my profile .. thanks to the thread starter and to sir kherminator who made me realize to read the instructions again ... haha , good job .. :thumbsup:
krixia
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank youu
08NICAH08
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello.... can I enter this conversation? um... how can I be an author in friendster-layouts.com.... pls.. make a forum with this topic... i want to learn... and maybe some people want to learn it too.... pls....
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Freindter Talk has nothing to do with Friendster-Layouts..why not ask them at their site. =)=)
yelaa
» n00b
1969-12-31

can u teach me how to make banners for my profy?..
chinotan0628
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing... helped me alot :D
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=gilanxx]help me to hide my friends,aboutme,comments,who i want to meet,groups,fans.[/quote] if you want to hide all of the main boxes.. you must follow the tutorials.. from sir ephe.. learn to tweak your profile by your own.. i think that is more interesting than asking a help to anyone.. :P
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]This is kinnda complicated... no.. it's very complicated( for me) Thx 4 sharing! I'll try this after I finished my exams =)[/b][/align]
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=juliana-24]:)=):|:(:cry:=(:D=D:lol::o:O;);]:/:paranoid::rolleyes::cool::P:mad::angry::disgust::doubt::evil::redface::eh::retard::wasted::smoke::ninja::drool::crybaby::puke:shit:thumbsup::thumbsdown::arrow::idea::exclaim::question::rose::norose::kiss::clock::globe::cake::cloud::thunder::wow::wallbash::penguin:[/quote] What The,,,,,,:mad: i'll delete ur post, since i cant understand your language. :wasted:
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing the codes.. i actually use it! :)
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Thanks For Sharing This,,,,:D:wallbash::penguin:
mighty_glenn
» n00b
1969-12-31

isn't this great? wow! nice thread. =) keep up the good job!=)
blackandwhite
» n00b
1969-12-31

awoooo..thank you..:]..ill save this in my favorites =)=)
ikirily
» n00b
1969-12-31

kuya ephe can you teach me where to find the linker of .txt file?? plss... help me
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ go to underground section my friend ;) here is the link :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/f5-Friendster-Underground.html][b]UNDERGROUND[/b][/url]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice and complete tutorial!! thx for sharin'!! it's so useful... especially for newbie... and me... :eh: +1 repu for u!
cantik21
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi there...i just want to know how i can put those stars and hearts symbol with my name on the friendster page??.. I Really appreciated if anyone can help??..thanks
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ which part do you want to put the stars and hearts?:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:16

[ 9 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy