• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

[b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

Great idea..thats why ur the code master =) :thumbsup:
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

Thanks for the tutorial bro =)
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow! an updated thread in profile editing.. nice job sir! =):thumbsup:

Last edited by slashedkite (2008-02-23 22:50:59)

linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]thanks for sharing this kuya ephe!![/b]
bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thx for tutorial kua ephe good job...our fella's cannow understand it clearly:D
heide25
» n00b
1969-12-31

=)i like it!nice & thanks u so much!god bless!
Unringen_Sai
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one dude! i hope this guide can help more newbies like me :thumbsup:
hadez_rey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx sir....
saddest_surrender
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow.....it's a good tutorial code tnx so much :thumbsup:
jdeejercito
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx sir..:thumbsup:
deathnote_gurl19
» n00b
1969-12-31

wer will i paste it after i generate the code?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

upload it to rpway whenever your making an extensions to your files(css,js).. take the url of your file then put it to the linker,check linker postedby bobcbar :thumbsup: generate,then paste it to your media section..;)
lei9182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is a great help!!! thanks for the tutorial ephe... =)
usercp12
» n00b
1969-12-31

:o ah... suxes i found it.. atlast.. thanks for explaining
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=squishen]:thumbsup:[/quote] please avoid spamming...
deathnote_gurl19
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the help ephe:)
vixenofthevile
» n00b
1969-12-31

where will i put the code in fs?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ what code? css codes & javascripts are supposed to be uploaded in a hosting site... those code will just work in your profile by using the linker code...=)
Buks
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow. thanks i'm learning now..
tanchipotpot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tenx for this nice easy tutorial.. now my profile is not soooo plain anymore.. hehehe..=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:21

[ 10 queries - 0.067 second ]
Privacy Policy