• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

[b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

faivan
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

wepie.. tnx for the info.. it helps me alot..!!=)
kiel114
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

tnx to this..keep it up guys...
dapicol
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont know what to do next!!!! huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh help me.. send a message on friendster www.friendster.com/dapicol
Patricia17
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url][/url]www.freewebs.com/patricia17 Is The Adress Of My Website Thank You Very Much Friendster Talk For Helping Me.....
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: tnx kuya :arrow: for sharing :arrow: i will try this later :)
emptiness
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi guyz! i tried to make js extensions 4 my profile and i follwed d instructions carefully but it doesn't work. help me nmn..plz?
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=freddy021]hehehe:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o[/quote] [quote=freddy021]:crybaby::gift:[/quote] Please avoid spamming! It might cause the closing of this thread... @topic: Nice Tut Sir Ephe. Thanks a lot! =) :thumbsup:
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow! thanks bro, it helps me a lot :thumbsup:
arem10
» n00b
1969-12-31

weeeeee.... I and my sister enjoyed it... thanks.... y0u r0ck... keep it up!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
hunt3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

good :thumbsup: ,, nice share
jimpierce93
» n00b
1969-12-31

HELP.... i use the js linker.. but my profile doesn't show up.. but when i use css only. it shows up.. BUT with the JS.... ARGGG. HELP me http://profiles.friendster.com/dontlikep0rn
rarasaurus
» n00b
1969-12-31

does it really work?
Domokun
» n00b
1969-12-31

do we need to do anything to the code? help!
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

very great tutorial, & it has alot of details too. :)
shittykid21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think we have to update our css codes pwa maiwasan ang pagkwala ng ating mga bakgrOund:thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=shittykid21]i think we have to update our css codes pwa maiwasan ang pagkwala ng ating mga bakgrOund:thumbsup:[/quote] Please post only in english except in the international threads as stated in the forum rules. Also avoid double posting, just edit ur previous post. =)
gerlyn_wangzi
» n00b
1969-12-31

w0w..thnks f0r the less0n kuya eph!! uR really my fav. moderat0r!!hehehe.. tekuR!! g0d blEss!!
xmeekyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is alot of help, specially for newbies. :D:thumbsup:
Chimee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wow this one is great thanks for this one hope it helps me alot haha
ilustra_comp
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank's for share nice job :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:21

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy