• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

[b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

RAGING_FIRE
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

thnx ...ephe im a big fan of yours however i want to add your repu but i cant...
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

[b]@iandadz10[/b] dont spam dude... =)
retardedbords
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks! this helped me a lot..:)
2yakz31
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to apply my direct link of my profile?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=2yakz31]can you help me please??[/quote] Please avoid double posting, just edit ur previous comment to prevent it. You should make sure you understand the basics and have ur codes saved like on the first page of this topic. Once you have done that you can pm one of the moderators and ask for the linker code for ur file. The linker will depend on if you css or js code or both.
fabulous.izay
» n00b
1969-12-31

actually..i don't get it anyway.:question::crybaby:
roselle12_ii
» n00b
1969-12-31

where can i found the js linker?i really dont know where..pls help me..:(
mj_0423
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks so much! this has been of great help! this was what i have been looking 4! thank u so much!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
cohleng_mkay
» n00b
1969-12-31

could someone help me with css linker?badly need it all this time...
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hey can i ask where to paste the codes of hiding goole ads(in the top example)? i dont know where to paste it ... can you help me?
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=tauruslady]hey can i ask where to paste the codes of hiding goole ads(in the top example)? i dont know where to paste it ... can you help me?[/quote] paste that on your CSS files its either at the top or at the bottom!!!
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanks for helping me again..... your like a genie....your fast in replying questions... :lol:
hikari™16
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tutorial.. thanks =)=)=)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Topic Reopened. [b] Added:[/b] Internal .css editing. CSS Injection method. Internal .js editing. (Soon to be added)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

WOW ur the man :thumbsup: thanks for the great update and super tutorial sir ephemeral =)
pearl_uk
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks ephe that will be great help for the newbies :) :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:o pearl ur not a newbie, only here on fstalk maybe =D
masterjin
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey bro, nice tutorial. just visited the forum again and i nearly got lost. there are loads of new topics that i haven't been able to read. anyway, as always, another lesson learned from you. keep it up.
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: Thanks for sharing!

Last edited by iana27 (2008-04-20 22:12:42)

RAGING_FIRE
» n00b
1969-12-31

wooot thank you so much i cant understand other thread that is like this this is the only one i understand becoz of your screenshots
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:24

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy