• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

[b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

mania_quiz666
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

[b]tnx for posting this.....[/b]
jeredictusx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

how to apply it in my FS account? :thumbsup:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

can u give the css linker? couse the css linker posted in the underground section doesn`t work , huhuhu
xOxo_o8
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks !! it really helps!
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks a lot! it's very useful!=)
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing Sir Ephe, nice work! :)
1969-12-31

hye . thx fer sharing =)
kc04ten
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: plus repu for u sir ephe :exclaim: thanks for making this tutorial, it really helps newbie like me to be inspired to do our own layout because of you people here who's willing to help us :crybaby: (tears of joy) haha :lol:

Last edited by kc04ten (2008-05-23 14:57:58)

marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing sir..!!
vhinz04
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 tutorial :thumbsup:
kAyE_LeN
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx so much for the tut...:D:thumbsup:
ninz14oreo
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow. thnks again for the code. im a newbie. :)
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thnk you! this would really help newbies..many of my friends ask me this same thing.. good thing you made this thread i dun have to explain to them this all over again.. ill just have to lead them to this thread!!ty so much!! dun delete this thread!!!!
peachy1111
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=magenta] weeeeee enx so much it helps muaahh [/color]:thumbsup:
jpaula29
» n00b
1969-12-31

ei! thnx for the [b]share![/b]
Anne16
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/gosh .. san ako mg gegenerate?.. hai naku ..:([align]
grool69r
» n00b
1969-12-31

How To Make A .css File with JS Injection. Possible??
marshmallare
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx.......it' help me a lot!!=)=)
raqyztah
» n00b
1969-12-31

NIce... [b]IT HELPED A LOT...[/b]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=pogime0206]pogime[url][/url]<">[/quote] :arrow: One Of The cancer that are killing ftalk - [b]DELETED!!![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:26

[ 9 queries - 0.094 second ]
Privacy Policy