• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

[b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

idfriendsterlayout
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

thanks.. now i can use my external css file again :D
stornh
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

thanks for sharing... =):thumbsup: i'll try this later... =):thumbsup:
kat08
» n00b
1969-12-31

pls..help can u give me a code of online icon...plss....
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

/\ paste it ur codes in ur ripway acount.. and generate it here: http://theftalk.com/t22994-linker-Angell-ville%28march-05%2C2008%29.html ..
ryandeovi
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi.. i remember theres sa post here of tutorial about how to make a tracker in friendster.. can anyone lead me to that post? coz ive been looking for it for how many days now but i still cant see it :( help anyone? imma newbie here..
LOLLiPOPCANDiESx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Great tutorial. Thanks for sharing. :idea:[/color][/b]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ryandeovi]hi.. i remember theres sa post here of tutorial about how to make a tracker in friendster.. can anyone lead me to that post? coz ive been looking for it for how many days now but i still cant see it :( help anyone? imma newbie here..[/quote] There are several different versions this is the one I am using....[url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=19012[/url]
ryandeovi
» n00b
1969-12-31

yaey! its working now! finally.. hehe i just have to do the finishing touch for our background and stuff.. thanks everyone ^^ im not so familiar with your names here yet but im really thankful..
squishen
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx epheng..
rockafellababe
» n00b
1969-12-31

so where ko po makukuha ung mga css codes ?
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Can u tranzlate that? U are forbiden to post in local languages in international forum... I hope u understand..=)
rockafellababe
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh sorry i didnt know, what i mean is where can i get css codes but never ive found it already
azher15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tNx.. i learned a lot!:D
japz178
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][i][u]thanks!!![/u][/i][/b]:cool::thumbsup:
yhen21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks!:thumbsup:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

double posting and spamming.. what should i do? i give u [b]1st warning[/b]..=) so please read the rules, ok?
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this is the display none for making loading for my friendster right thnx bro nice.......- great tutorial for newbies
black123fred
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx.. now i know..hehe.:D
clarissess29
» n00b
1969-12-31

when i start using css xtension, why does my page loads very slow??? i think it took 30 secs something////:crybaby:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=clarissess29]when i start using css xtension, why does my page loads very slow??? i think it took 30 secs something////:crybaby:[/quote] can we see your CSS link and profile link?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Instructions:[/b] Click Spoilers To Show The Tutorials You Need. Click the images to enlarge the thumbnail images. [b]How To Make A [i].css[/i] File: (Basic Method)[/b] [spoiler] 1) Open a new T

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:22

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy