• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

franz321
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

awtz.. double posting eh! ^ dont do that again.. @topic The person above me is a newbie.. Registered: 2007-10-28 Posts: 49 Last visit: Today Reputation: ~
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

the FTalker above me accepts requests about something :D oh, she's a FriendsterGeek!
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a talker. has a very cute sig. [i lab it. haha] 100 posts. she's now offline. =)
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

an elite and super cute...:redface: :lol:
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she's elite.. with niknem shizzle_819.. her caption :arrow: ♥been der, rocked dat!;] her repu :arrow: 6 she posts 3660.. (until now i submit this message) Registered: 2007-07-02.. she've nice sig.. her profile :arrow: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/zhelann1707[/url]
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a talker who loves anime? haha

Last edited by el_chinito03 (2008-04-07 09:53:19)

shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a talker. i love his hair. haha. has a kewl sig. he's now offline. ;)
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

an elite with a great sig who is now offline :)
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a talker. Location: Mishima-Shi ,JP Registered: 2008-03-28 Posts: 132 Last visit: Yesterday Reputation: ~ hehe.
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a talker who lives in san pablo city with a cute avatar :D:rose:
moneymaker
» n00b
1969-12-31

chinito?? i have no idea! hahaha!! =D=D
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a money maker haha can i have some money?? =D:thumbsup:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Half Jap?..from hiroshima :lol:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a female yeah... =D
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i've created same topic as this one.. http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=18580&p=1 anyways, @topic: he's a promoter from indonesia. he wants to be a mod
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=--khathateslove--]i've created same topic as this one.. http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=18580&p=1 anyways, @topic: he's a promoter from indonesia. he wants to be a mod[/quote] i agree with yaa... [color=#FF0000]THREAD REPORTED[/color] :exclaim:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Topic Opened again. Well. Just post it in english. =) [hr][hr] [i]Above me.[/i] Riyo. My friend. Nice. A Promoter. Wanna be mod? :D
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh thanks sis Yuna =) ^^^this girl is soo pretty :D ,.i have a vision of a very sweet future between her and Shirowkun :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [quote][b][u]READ RULES:[/u] English Please :D[/b][/quote]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

above me ^^ kawaii girl .. love's her life so much .am i ryt ??ahe .. has a cool sig ^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:33

[ 10 queries - 0.411 second ]
Privacy Policy