• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

wow.! hes a ftalkWhiz. hes from ClassX(e group) with 3028 posts. his username is DeverKerbill.
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

hes lance a geek with 1 repu
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]she's naila.. =) she looks nice..:P a fsmaniac like me.. :D don't have a siggie.. :| have 748 posts.. :thumbsup: has 1 repu.. :) she's offline right now.. =| she's from d philippines like me.. :eh: singles member.. :/ [/b]
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

shes leidenice(username) shes good in gfx shes so artistic shes nice she had 36 repus. a member of artwork101 a maniac(rank) :eh:
boim
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:rolleyes: he's little cute boy ahihi ;) he's a geek with 1408 posts since last i visited :D he had 1 +repu
boim
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:rolleyes: he's little cute boy ahihi ;) he's a geek with 1408 posts since last i visited :D he had 1 +repu
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ plz avoid double posting. [sup]just like i did, a while ago. haha.[/sup] [img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff95/nessyslove64/Kawaii/Onigiri.gif[/img] a talker. a naruto fan. a he. 250+ posts. is now online.
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

▲ ahmm.. she's [b]shizzle_819[/b] i think she's kind.. she's cute! .an elite.. ahmm.. online right now.. has 11 repus.. 6502 posts.. Hunkies member.. 14 years old like me... a girl.. .. :D
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she's wearin' glasses :thumbsup: cute =) her name is lei denice she's a fsmaniac w/ 36 repus and 699 post she's still online
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]ahmm.. she's sky!! a fstalker. with 1 repu.. 267 posts.. nice person..? :D we're friends?? can we?? :D class x member.. online ryt now.. nice to meet u!! [/b] :eh:

Last edited by leidenice (2008-05-20 03:35:11)

sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah sure =) artwork 101 member she'll be having her b-day on dec.20..hahaha :rolleyes: super advnce happy b-day :lol: caption:not a book :lol: loc.:n front of wer u r :lol: same here nice to meet u... we're frnds [i]na[/i] :D

Last edited by sky (2008-05-20 03:41:59)

leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]edlyn: real name .. she's above me.. =D she's my friend.. have a nice siggie.. July 13th 1991- birthday.. advance too!![/b] :D :kiss:
klhengcleng_xoxo101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

above me^^ is leidenice. belonged to artwork 101 she's in front of me now with 717 post a friendsterManiac gal with 36 repu ~. =)=)=)
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]a newbie... with 54 posts.. online ryt now.. hyuuga hinata addict?? am i ryt?? naruto fan.. she's above me!!! ahahahah.. =D[/b]
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.her usernme is leidenice fsmaniac with 768 posts and 37 repus
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she is nalia,, friendstermaniac with 760 posts and a repu,, she's a filipino,,just like me,, she's online today,, ^_^
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

shes charm_caster0604 .pinay.!hehe. .online
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she NINA ROSE. a friend of mine in fs. she loves anime. shes still a talker yet going to be a maniac someday. shes from pangasinan. with 135 posts since i last saw it. thats all.
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmmm...This one's hard :lol: id name:Shinaske real name: Unknown...apparently Lance age:unknown live in a shinobi Island.. Friendster Geek with 1440 posts Have OL 2 times Today..
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he needs hug. (based on his avatar.!) hes a whiz.! with 3130 posts. i dont know of hes online now. hes from class x (e group) his username is DeverKerbill hes caption is 3,2,1 Lets Jammin! hes registered since Registered: 2007-09-14 he had a friendster account. :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:38

[ 9 queries - 0.688 second ]
Privacy Policy