• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

kolopol123
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

for sure likes mercurial in dota hehe :D
franz321
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

correct!
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a newbie with 92 posts and dont have any reputation.. and him OFFLINE now!
eun hwa
» n00b
1969-12-31

well above me? its [b]dimee[/b] :P a friendster [u][b]addict[/b][/u] :o location: your shadow? :lol: have a post of: 480 (so many!! :retard:) heheehhe :D
RAGING_FIRE
» n00b
1969-12-31

eun hwa a rat lover?
eun hwa
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]raging fire?[/b] he/she is also a newbie like me =) he/she said i'm a [u][b]rat lover[/b][/u] :o :lol: are u a boy or a girl? jejejeje :o :lol:
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

person above me is a girl, she posted in the undergound above korean language.. ahaha
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a geek. is now offline. 25 repu. a gurl. [i]nakakaASAP daw aku.[/i] :D 1198 posts.
franz321
» n00b
1969-12-31

is an elite on friendster...
witchcraftlady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope..hmm...mod? aheheh :lol:
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^this is not the 'guess the rank' thread. topic: a talker. 103 posts. now offline.
RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Elite, pretty and 7 repus.
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

talker..bezcharizz...

Last edited by cheuw (2008-04-15 06:30:53)

RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Elite, 10 reputations.
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

male.. fallin in love with charizz :D
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. i saw hinata in her ava.. an elite here in ftalk.. has 10 repu's(nice one) has so many posts.. haha. . and is online right now..
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

above me: username: mjd1224 girl.. friendster talker.. love PI... deidara lover..have 1 reputation...online..
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

dimee. likes manga maybe a boy fs addict..
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cheuw.. i think she likes hinata.. a friendsterelite..
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]She really really loves kitties ! . Aaand , i don't . :wallbash:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:40

[ 9 queries - 0.282 second ]
Privacy Policy