• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

leidenice
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]66th.. a newbie.. with 85 posts.. online ryt now..[/b] :)
66th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

leidinice........ a great siggy maker..... a friendstermaniac...... and shes online........
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

66th.. friendster talker w/ 104 posts.. and has a cool siggy. :D
klhengcleng_xoxo101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@lei denice: sorry for the late reply. oh, yeah. im hyuuga hinata addict. lol. nice meeting ya.:D see ya around.=)
mz.jhoan
» n00b
1969-12-31

` uhm .. a newbie hu loves anime :D
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a talker. 130+ posts. is now oflfline. inluv. :D pretty. =)

Last edited by shizzle_819 (2008-05-23 01:38:00)

nikkiKURDAPYA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maganda :D
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nikki's the name.... a friendster addict... she's kind... she lives in cebu...
nikkiKURDAPYA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

jhayyuliajay » FriendsterTalker jhayyuliajay's display avatar › y0u can't be me...wahaha Location: "LIFE"earth's hell Registered: 2008-04-26 Posts: 251 Last visit: Today Reputation: ~ marunong makigpag socialize :D cguro :D talkative kasi eh. HAHA
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Shes Nikki "kurdapya" Shes a Faddict now with 360 posts yet without reou yet have friendster with a col siggy.! loves to violates rules. :eh:
nikkiKURDAPYA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

shinaske love to DISCIPLINE people violating the rules. HAHAHA. ALWAYS online. i see him ALWAYS. HAAHA. adik ata :D <<=== STill violating the rules? HAHAHA
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]nikkiKURDAPYA[/b] is da userneym.. [b]nikki- realname ..fsaddict. 363 posts.. offline ryt now.. location:cbu repu:0 [/b] :D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]lei[/b] pretty good sweet great gfx maker^^
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

also a member of TBNPGLocation: harap ng computer Registered: 2008-04-14 Posts: 365 Last visit: Today Reputation: 1
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]amandacaresse[/b] a freak with 1901 posts... member of black pinkers clan... with 4 reps..
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

paulo is d name... with 341 posts 3 repu currently online
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]/*/love.ceii/*/[/b] >real name-[b]ceii godinez[/b] >[b]fstalker[/b] >[b]unlayn ryt now[/b]..:lol: >[b]w/154 posts..[/b]
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

member of artwork 101 location: n fron of wer u r wid 43 repu and 907 post
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

her username is amandacaressee fsfreak w/1919 posts and 4 repus .shes nice
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

shes nalia.! and now a geek.! wow.! from singles.! have friendster.! with 2 repus.! loves color green.! with 1078 posts since i saw it.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:24

[ 9 queries - 0.572 second ]
Privacy Policy