• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

ii lab da ava kuya! :D
sueb182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

plis using english... smart???
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=sueb182]plis using english... smart???[/quote] i think you are wrong.. ehe he/she is a newbie.and dunt have an ava
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ a gud friend and a chatmate of mine..=) has a good smile and a nice sense of humor...;] :rose:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ well i see him around :D :thumbsup: zup dude :exclaim: and he's a friendstermaniac =)
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]lage ku xa nakita.ahaha[/b]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote='AphrOdiTe']lage ku xa nakita.ahaha[/quote] your not in the regional forum (philippines) [[i]hala yari ka [/i]:lol:] a cute friendstermaniac that has a private profile in friendster =)

Last edited by the_legend_killer (2008-06-16 11:20:32)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he is a friendsteraddict with 1 repu... and a member of rockstar.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hes a brit fan!! and his sig was made by siz zia ;) and hes a member of hunkies(reload) too... :) =) he's from his world daw :)
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

stubborn? hehe,,,with a nice avi and has a rank of 17 on teen200...:D
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

good friend of mine verii fun 2 b with i really enjoi chatting with him :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]^ ^ Username: [b]/*/love.ceii/*/ [/b] Rank: [b]FriendsterGeek [/b] Caption: [b]fRiDay NAh! aNd bDAy KUh![/b] e-Groups: [b]Singles[/b] Location: [b]~ CiTy Of ANgeLs ~ [/b] Registered: [b]2008-04-09[/b] Posts: [b]1482[/b] Last visit: [b]Yesterday [/b] Reputation: [b]19 +repu[/b] [/i]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

reeii ryuzaki graphic troops ff fans one of my friend hhoo.. :D
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

She loves <3 [b]Photography[/b]. I'm sure I saw it on her FS page. I saw them cool pictures.
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hes a nyc guy im proud to be his friend here in ftalk hehehehe cause this guy really rocks ftalk.. stay the same sir.. :eh:
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I saw him chatting with my Ate Chinkay. Ayeee~ :wow:[/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

siz bheiyahh!!! shes a pretty gurl :wow: whos also really good in making graphics :wow: =) :wow::kiss:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]aww mah ever beloved mod in town.. muahugsss...!!![/b]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ don't know her much..but she looks like one of my schoolmates..:lol:
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hes bad.. hehehe hes beating the guy up see
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:04

[ 9 queries - 0.591 second ]
Privacy Policy