• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

cute girl..anime lovers
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

:D cute girls, my lil sista, veeeery veeeeery kind person :P
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]dudulzz[/i] person..kind..not cute...so ugly.. *ruunnnnn :penguin::penguin:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wallbash: ya cheat with ur brother... :D nice person, easy to make me laugh :P
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

never think about him...wekss. emm..he have many alias names wekss
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D she always call me whatever i want her call me :P <---- sorry for my bad grammar :P :penguin:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

=D that person is... mm. box. mr box. =D
_Qq Gunners_
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

that person is funny kindly hehehhe
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i dunno him yet :D but he's a fs maniac with 13 repus :D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]mai sis ceii.. ILY .. ;) [/b]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

my pretie sis chai.. ily2 :D :wow:
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^she is.. [b]/*/love.ceii/*/[/b] :arrow: » FriendsterFreak :arrow: › 15 Yrs oLd :arrow: › Single :arrow: Location: ~ CiTy Of ANgeLs ~ :arrow: Registered: 2008-04-09 :arrow: Posts: 1649 :arrow: Last visit: Today :arrow: Reputation: 30

Last edited by gladz23 (2008-06-22 23:03:10)

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she is a christian like meeh... :thumbsup: she luves jesus like meh and she loves pink (i guess?) like me also :D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]sis ceii kuh ulet. hehe. namish kita.. ;) [/b]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's located at doomsday :o :lol:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nasa death valley namm xa..nyahaha[/b]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she is registered on 2008-05-21 :D:thumbsup:
iixx_kimizuki_xxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]^ ^[/align] ..bet he always watch W.W.E. ! :D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a [b]black pinkers! [/b] :D

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-06-23 02:32:21)

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ii labb yr shades [spoiler] [i]akin nalng :D joke [/i] [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:44

[ 9 queries - 0.602 second ]
Privacy Policy