• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

female.. :) friendstergeek.. :) has 16 repus.. :) frim planet earth.. :) pretty.. ;]
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

i like his ava coz i adore cats sooo much! :D
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she's cute and active in phil section! ahihihihi
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ she is fsmaniac and she's cute .. =)
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I think she is fun to be with and a nice friend.
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ thnx cz :D ^ i wnt to know her ... wnt to be her friend ... :D
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ my cute sis from laguna...:D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

maii bradahh nice prenn gud boy :D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

female :) superfriendster :eh: friendly .. has 156 repus ....
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

the person above me is a cat looking at a flower.,maybe thinking of eating it.,hakhak
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ fs addict with 12 repu
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ member of singles goes hot and has 18 repus..;] :thumbsup:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ fs geek like me. i think he's nice. =)
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ member since July 25, 2007..=) I think she's friendly too..:D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ malapit na nya akong abutan sa mga posts. :o
jheiii_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align] [b]^^ simPle yeT Pretty ^^[/b]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ has cute eyes..:D :thumbsup:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ member of FU.
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ doesn't want to be serious? =)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

got that caption from joker. :D TOPIC: proud student of FU
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:24

[ 9 queries - 0.705 second ]
Privacy Policy