• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she's a talker with 176m posts and I always see her here! =)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

her rank is friendstermaniac.. guurl.. has 5 repus.. shes pretty.. :)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like his ava... cat. meow! his rank is a superfriendster.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she's a sis ftalkgeek, shmexy & loves to take photos ^^
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she's kinda chubby,teehee. and her layies are way too cool! love the color combi.i used her layout before wen i didnt know how to make my own..looks friendly^. hope to know her more. :D
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she is an ftalker! ahihih cutie! fan signs club member!
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]the person above me is so cute. :D[/align]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ her rank is a newbie and she has no repu.
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^with 12 repu. ^sana maging sis kami. :]]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ sure sis. sana maging close tau. may 9 repu na sya. =)
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^yey.! sis na kami.! :]] unga sana nga.! :]] @ypc: my new sis.! iba na siggy niya.:]]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ she's sis eri.. active ftalk member! =):thumbsup: She's my groupmate! :) she's kind and sociable! =) :P hope we can be friends.. :rolleyes:

Last edited by charm_caster0604 (2008-07-27 00:03:49)

KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a FriendsterManiac. :D
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ an addict with 417 posts.. she's a rockstar! :D
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][b]charm_caster0604 wrote:[/b] ^ she's sis eri.. active ftalk member! =):thumbsup: She's my groupmate! :) she's kind and sociable! =) :P hope we can be friends.. :rolleyes:[/quote] ^of course we can be friends. and thanks for the compliment. :]] @tpc.: so nice. my group member. :]]

Last edited by eri.03 (2008-07-27 00:11:00)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ sis eri..thnx so much! Ily sis! :lol: she's kind and nice! =)
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^so active. ^hope we can be bessy.?? :]]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ sure! I'll call you bessy now,ok! :lol: She's my newest bessy! she's nice and kind and friendly! ;) :) :thumbsup:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^yey.! my new bessy.!... so nice.! certified.!
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

has a nice black & pink siggy.. fs addict, w/ <3's all over her ava :D seems real nice

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-07-27 00:33:37)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:38

[ 9 queries - 0.579 second ]
Privacy Policy