• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ member of FU :)
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ my sis from earth..:lol: cute and naughty..:lol: :thumbsup:
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ my kababayan..with a blood of a hero...dnt be shy bro..(^V~)
jheiii_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align]^^ taKen bY mR.BhoGz ...;];) ahah soRrY For the stiCky caPZ .. mY baD ... =)[align=center][/align]

Last edited by jheiii_x3 (2008-08-01 22:37:21)

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

(why dont u edit it) =) @ cute cia yung nasa avie nya
jheiii_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ simpleng astig ... =) nice FS profile ..
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i][u]:arrow: cute.=)[/u][/i]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^she's a newbie and i want to be her sis. ahihi. =)
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

taga laguna cia.. the emo kapital of the philippines =D
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ahaha. with 8 repu. i want him to be my bro. :lol:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^sure 15 na repu nya
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^my new bro. =)
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ one of my little sis in school. :lol: tc alwayz! =)
rai_riyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

ooo cool icon,,,:o I'll say.. a proud student
jheiii_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ A newbie like me =) wanna be friends??
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]She is a newbie, the 1,015th person to post on this thread. I might assume she's a girlie, belongs to Class X, a girl, and lives in Aruba. [/b]
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

rock!! =)

Last edited by messymplicity (2008-08-03 18:02:36)

anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]kind?? rich?? beautiful??[/b]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ simple but nice..:D :thumbsup:
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

good boy??? [b]he makes his mama proud???[/b] honor student???
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:28

[ 9 queries - 0.851 second ]
Privacy Policy