• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[sup][b]^[/b][/sup] [sub]-- Anime Freak. Ö [/sub]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

friendly and very nice girl :)

Last edited by Shella_Suigintou99 (2008-09-16 10:01:10)

Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] -- Looks nice. :)
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

anime lovers ? :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a david fan...:D
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

uhmm.. i dunno. maybe a ftalk lover? *really impossible =D*
mitchterz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

her ava is sow cute! :D

Last edited by mitchterz (2008-09-16 10:55:19)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^^ she's original. "dnt imitate me" .
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: fashion addict :arrow: fashionista
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]blur pic.. last visit: yesterday.... 10 reps[/b]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow 131 repus!! wahehehe
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a princess searchin for her prince.. =) naks.
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

above me :thumbsup: had a broken relationship?? :wallbash:
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Misunderstood (just basing on the sig, no offense.)
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ebay ghost]Misunderstood (just basing on the sig, no offense.)[/quote] its ok.. :) heheh.. i luv the message so i put it in ma siggy.,
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[sub][b]^[/b][/sub] [sub]-- Anime Freak. ö .[/sub]
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jerriedee]^ -- Anime Freak. ö .[/quote] hell yeah!! =) :thumbsup: hhmm... i sense that u r too..:)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]my co member in naruto.. fanz..[/b] =D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmmmm... she's kind tenx for teh repyuu
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]he looks kind haha... and... good in graphics i think[/b] :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:50

[ 9 queries - 0.558 second ]
Privacy Policy