• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[align=center][b]a newbie w/ 3 +repus kool![/b]:D[/align]
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

an addict with 348 post as of the current time! :lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^i think she loves 2 say [i]la la la[/i]..[/b][/color] :eh:
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]^ she is a kind girl :lol: and cute too. :D:thumbsup:[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ he's vry cute....half-chinese...i thot he doesn't know how 2 speak tagalog...[/b][/color] :lol:
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ hahha :lol: thanks :D:thumbsup: @T : she is ate cheng :lol: and she's really kind.
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]he's scary rflmao!! :lol: [/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^she's a certified rakztar..[/b][/color] =)

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-10-14 03:56:28)

Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=CuTeUkoi]he's scary rflmao!![/quote] ^ Hahahah. what the :lol: [quote=zyrax86]^haha..... thnx bunso..[/quote] ^ you're welcome ate cheng :P @T : she have a 49 repu. :lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:[b] :thumbsup: think he's kinda kind kinder kindest?? wahahaa :lol: [/b]
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] :lol: hahah. edited :wasted: ^ she's kind and friendly. =D[/b]

Last edited by Kiro Tan (2008-10-14 04:05:17)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]he's an addict!! FTalk addict! =D[/b] :arrow: try posting here http://theftalk.com/t47744-Rate-and-Comment-the-Song-Above-You%21%21%21.html
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]^hahah. no i'm not. :P @T : she loves posting :wasted:[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]...he's addicted to d fun corner.... :lol: ...he's always hir...[/b][/color] :eh:
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]she likes fun corner. she's replying back my questions :lol:[/b]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: he's out! wahaha :lol:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

shes a fansign adictus! :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]he's sighing now i think.. .. wahaha =D[/b]
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she's nice. promise!ü :penguin:
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she is a cute girl with 8 repus.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:37

[ 9 queries - 0.524 second ]
Privacy Policy