• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

malow
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

FU member.. And she's active
pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

her avatar is cute. her group is rockstar. :D
mitsune_atanashi
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love sig!...its so cool!! just wana know how'd she make it^^ well... she must be a beautiful girl with a simple life... and maybe i wish her luck in her LOVE life^^ _that's all_=)
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

newbieee her username like japanesee but see location not japan but philipine whahaha
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm i think she loves anime,and a nice member who dont break the rules!
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a punk that loves pink? =D
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

he love rock music?
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^he listens to System of a Down, my cousin's fave band :thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

one of my fave siszies here...uber pretty!! loev her eyes! she loevs twillight too =) :kiss: and i miss her shes not online eh =(
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]da perxon abve me ish... :arrow: [b]pretty![/b] :arrow: [b]nyc![/b] :arrow: [b]prendly![/b] :arrow: [b]a mod!. [/b] [/color]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^a cutie[/b] ;];);]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well a :arrow: cute :o:o too :lol::lol: :arrow: maniac

Last edited by tap13 (2008-10-10 21:57:28)

Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: a rocker and a hiphop
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]she's cursed.. probably bcoz of repeated mistakes.=|:D she's single.:D:eh:[/b][/align]
mitsune_atanashi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]i always run into her... well that's nice 'coz she's an active Ftalker! and as i said in one of the topics... i think she is smart... i know she is very matured in every aspect... hehehehe.. that's all... take care gurl!!!:D[/align]
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]well she's a newbie w/ 2 +repu's<ooh that' kool!> she's a fan of animes[/b][/align]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

HMM... a kawaii? :/
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]an artistic boi nice ava he got there[/b]:D[/align]
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ a cute girl who love listening to music *probably.. because she's a rocktar member..^^ * :D:thumbsup:
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]an FU member..and i love dah name..unique!!=)[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:41

[ 9 queries - 0.533 second ]
Privacy Policy