• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[quote][b]mirhadz wrote:[/b] heee. sorry for the offtopic sis!!! nwei its not u hehe peace... :penguin:[/quote] haha..no worries bro..i sincerely understood what yah meant... :P [quote][b]CuTeUkoi wrote: [/b] weee...xo cute ava so as she!! ;)[/quote] omigoshz...hahaha....XD @[b]T[/b]- hmmm..she's beatuful...emolicious...hehehe
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ she luev sweet ;] see,her name is "[b]xwiit[/b]_az_candii" & also her location is "My [b]Sweet[/b] Sanctuary" :eh:
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ i think she's a nyc person... and i think she's addicted to EPTOK....=)
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ LOL i'm not a girl okay? i'm boy,i'm boy :lol: > she a member of FU ;)

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-10-19 07:41:48)

xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote][b]Rei Ryuzaki wrote:[/b] ^ she luev sweet ;] see,her name is "xwiit_az_candii" & also her location is "My Sweet Sanctuary" :eh:[/quote] hhaha..got that right! but i always have tonsils after eating sweets that's why my mom would always yell at me...hehehe.... [b]@T- mikai: [/b] has a very nice smile! (it's true sis! love eur smile!)

Last edited by xwiit_az_candii (2008-10-19 07:43:08)

mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Rei Ryuzaki]^ LOL i'm not a girl okay? i'm boy,i'm boy[/quote] hala!!oh soreiii.... i forgot to read ur information...ehehehe xwiit_az_candii: SHE'S nyc!!i think she a down to earth person!!!like cute avatar!!!ehehehe tenku sis...
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote][b]mikai14 wrote:[/b] xwiit_az_candii: SHE'S nyc!!i think she a down to earth person!!!like cute avatar!!!ehehehe tenku sis...[/quote] eur veri elcum sis! enx too.....^^ mwaaax!
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She`s a layout maker and she`s sweet. :D :P
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think she a friendly person a talented gurl and a swit girl!!! =)
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

mikai14 » FriendsterAddict mikai14's display avatar › ~speechless~ › Friendstertalk University Location: sa bahay Registered: 2008-04-18 Posts: 488 Last visit: Today Reputation: + 26 - E-mail PM Friendster :penguin:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wink! ;) she's very cuddly!![/b]
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

cute cute cute! :D :penguin:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^active in real life i guess =)
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

simple yet cool siggy :D :penguin:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

loves herself.an F.U. student.
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

very nice hair.. :)
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she have nyc eyes.... a FriendsterTalker has 2 repu has 104 post...
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ :) thanks.. She has a very cool green siggy. i Love it!
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^she likes simplicity..[/b][/color] =)
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^a great friend =D && cool :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:11

[ 9 queries - 0.538 second ]
Privacy Policy