• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

malow
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

FU member.. i think she's good n making gfx
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

neaz is definitely correct... she is an anime lover same as me
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whoa! you again.. don't post next alright??? ......................................... blood addict always posting after me... hahahhaha
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]A Fashionistah from Japan..^^, Uhhmm..She seems nice.. ;)[/b]
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]A Fashionistah from Japan..^^, Uhhmm..She seems nice.. ;)[/quote] Wow! Thanks! For You A Super-Duper-Cute-Rocking-Rockstar! hwehehehhe!
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^sexy-skinny.. and doesn't like to date :lol:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]@Ino: Waaa..Thanks!!.. :D ----- What the--!!..Orio..The epal Monster.. :wasted: :lol: :P[/b]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-09-27 07:01:01)

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

girlY and cute? heheh how abt me?
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Waaa...I love his ava!!.. :eh: Maybe he is kind.. :D[/b]
~~MoNaLiZzA~~
» n00b
1969-12-31

She's Going To Be My Sister's Bestfriend Soon... To:eney... do you know hannah francheska monalizza??? or ino yamanaka???
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]Waaa...I love his ava!!.. Maybe he is kind..[/quote] wahaha. lol :redface: =D=D=D @mona. 10/10 for you
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]@Monalizza: Yeaahh..I know Ino Yamanaka..^^, She posted before me..Up up there.. T____T ----- Waaaahaaa..He is rating..Not describing.. :lol: (just kidding... :D )[/b]
~~MoNaLiZzA~~
» n00b
1969-12-31

hahaha! yeah.. he's rating but it's okay... hahaha... thanks everyone! uhmm... just call me mona alright??
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'll call her sis Mona..^^, Uhhmm..She is Off-topic.. :D She is also nice.. =)[/b]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

si eney?! =D haha. she always tease malow. she's mestiza I guess bahaha. 70 repu ill make it 71 :eh:
~~MoNaLiZzA~~
» n00b
1969-12-31

the person up me is like a g**ngster or kinda emo...
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ a good girl =) Thanks for the heads up :D:thumbsup:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=~~MoNaLiZzA~~]like a g**ngster or kinda emo...[/quote] none of the above :/ -- @t nanix? he's [u][b]NOT[/b][/u] a girl. hehe rockstar member! of course spam! joke! haha rock on rockmate
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Christian.. The one who is falling for UhhhhhmmmmmM.. :lol: He is soo nice.. He doesn't get pissed off whenever I tease him to Malow.. (Not yet maybe.. :lol: ) And..He is sooooooooo excited for tomorrow!!!.. :lol: As in kilig to the max!!!.. uyyyy... :lol:[/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a gurl who know IT ?? :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:28

[ 9 queries - 0.555 second ]
Privacy Policy