• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

ARINE
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she's a rocker .. :)
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she is Mg's.......... erghh erghh. :P
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a nyc person i think
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ weeee.. a nice fwend! :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

shes my classmyt sablai i tot shes ann gillian @t a cute from rockstar

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-09-30 04:59:47)

ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

she's nice .. :)
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]my co-FU member.......hehehe....hi klsmyt![/b]:P
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

my classmyt and co engkantada loz
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks u...for saying all of that.... a nyc and cute person..
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

› sayann bloodplus addict › Friendstertalk University Location: iba zambales Registered: 2008-03-12 Posts: 296 Last visit: Today :ninja:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^lolz.....whatta description...[/b]:eh: [b]@t: hehe,...kaygee.......hs clasmate of my sistah[/b]:P
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

*ooppssiee* ^ a disturbia-vid-lover.. :D :arrow: @T: fu member! :D

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-09-30 05:19:23)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

shes from cebu and 19 yirs old
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ she's a FU member
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Naruto fan :ninja: :thumbsup:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

undisturbed.. hehehe .. ( coz has a caption disturbia ) =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=viruz84]undisturbed.. hehehe .. ( coz has a caption disturbia ) =D[/quote] hahaha! hmmm... a rebel kidd :ninja:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a friendster maniaaccc..
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a friendster addict :ninja:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

rockstars slight emo
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:37

[ 9 queries - 0.557 second ]
Privacy Policy