• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Lhyrickz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]a very nice frend of mine[/b]
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she' living in her castle.:D
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think a good frien??? :question:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]a member of rockstar group[/b]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's my new friend with many repu and pink ava and her signiture is from the song sevn things sang by hanna montanna from desney channel channel 21 in out television
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She`s from FU. and she`s a cute girl. =):wow: She has a nice siggy,too. :wow:
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Has a very cool siggy. and i think it reflects to her personality.
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Reply:[/b]Thnx girl! i`ve made that sig. :kiss: [b]Topic:[/b] She`s a newbie and i think she`s nice. =):thumbsup: ;)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]her avatar is lost same with my avatar[/b]
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lovable??? i think?? :D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ charm_caster0604 thanks... he's a boy..
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she likes blue and an anime lover:D
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

she's a rocker :)
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think she's nice :D :penguin:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^teh gurl hu always rates pipol w/ 1/1[/b][/color] :lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]my sexy sistah[/b] a nursing student
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

miss dimple again.. has 67 repu! Oops ... @t a freak w/ 95 repu!

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-10-19 06:11:43)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wwoooppppsss!!! a geek in a black!! wahahaha :lol: [/b]

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-10-19 06:26:52)

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ukoi the emo +gothic.. = ? :lol: long time no see...!! i mean no post :lol:

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-10-19 06:31:45)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mirhadz]ukoi the emo +gothic.. = ? long time no see...!! i mean no post[/quote] waaaaaaaaa!!! no-no :disgust: @:thumbsup: errrrmmm,,,, a liar!! wahaha =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:38

[ 9 queries - 0.559 second ]
Privacy Policy