• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

camzky_thriz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

fun and kind. :rolleyes: hehe :D
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[align=center][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/432/432022s1vheyatjs.gif[/img] [color=red]for me, i think she's sweet and nice^^ and she's cute too! [b]from:Chai ~mii lurve Ouran~[/b][/color] [img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/784/784037htpmauoop6.gif[/img][/align]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she is an avid fan of arisa :lol:
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

an emo :) i guess hehe
rikodlaya11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: cute.. :arrow: her face is familiar :arrow: a newbie,like me! :D:D:D:D :arrow: [b]cute smile[/b], too
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she is pretty :D
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

childish -- i guess hehe:D
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ she's prettyful.. hahaha :lol:
jheiii_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ cuttie =) nice smile
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.nice smile... and obviously loves herself...
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]anime-lover!!! :eh:[/b]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

what can i say? :D
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^right you are sis.. loves death note!
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she love's art??..
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

project arms fanatic:)...
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]mmmm emo??? :D....[/b]
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cute, pretty and has a nice banner and the quote:)
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

an emo i guess.. a talker w/ 1 repu
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

um he is good in drwing and naturo fan
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

shes kind.. :D good in drawing too..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:39

[ 9 queries - 0.623 second ]
Privacy Policy