• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

a cute girl neh... pink lover, i guess? ^^
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

hmmmmm... ahve cute eyes..... :)
Kurt_Titz
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm?...kinda suplada? :D lols that's only a guess
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b]Kurt_Titz:[/b]uhmm?...kinda suplada? :D lols that's only a guess[/quote] haha...im not a snob:o :o :o dear... i swear,,,,waaa :O topic: uhm you just love to guess..haha dunno what to say..weeeeeeee... :lol:
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice, i think. :) and pretty. :D
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tnx...hehe uhm...you're innocent.... :)
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=totchie08]uhm...you're innocent....[/quote] how do you say so? :) [b]T:[/b] She's a Newbie and wears glasses. :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]she loves cameras,.,.weeeeeeee[/b]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

She's cute!! :wow::wow:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she is my classmate. :cool:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]he had many fans,.,.and his grup was my former group :lol:[/b]
joymie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

an emo gurl hu luvs 2rock? a frendstergeek hu has 1143 posts .. ,currently online..
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Pink Luver~!! Hee~~~:D:D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nice bangs dude :eh: :eh:[/b]
joymie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

u too girl.. cute bangz.. :D
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

She loves pink. :D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

has a colorful siggy =)
joymie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a shy-type guy..
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a newbie who love girl thingy . i guess =|
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

shes.... kind and nice..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:39

[ 9 queries - 0.551 second ]
Privacy Policy