• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

religious :D :D :D :D
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b][color=blue]he loves sesame street[/b][/color]:lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hohohoho! funny? :D
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

love's elmo hihi :D
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][color=gray] ^ She Love Music. :D:thumbsup: [/color][/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Anime and sasuke fan :ninja:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] Lazy bro.. LOL~=D[/align]
jake.12
» n00b
1969-12-31

:penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think u lab to run.. haha..ü
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

she's sweet and kind
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]reaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyy cute!! :D[/b]
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ she's a rockstar :D
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Shes young and cute
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool avatar:) she is cute:)
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think hes an emo.
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

love anime :D

Last edited by tristanPS3 (2008-11-07 02:30:40)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

beach boi =D =D =D :thumbsup:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

mysterious :cool: :cool: :cool:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ rockstar member :wow: he is so friendly and kind <3 ,who loves Sesame street =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:14

[ 9 queries - 0.577 second ]
Privacy Policy