• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]she loves mushrooms!!! :D[/b]
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ she is cute. :)

Last edited by EMae (2008-11-20 07:49:54)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oops i did it gain! :wallbash: T: maybe she love peanut butter... i dunno :P

Last edited by dhen2x (2008-11-20 07:50:38)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]loves britney spears :D[/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she love Death Note . [i]i guess ..[/i]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i think she reads twilight book :D[/b]
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

likes L (i guess so)
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]loves yamato nadeshiko[/b]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

She is so Ukoi. :lol: I don't know what ukoi means.
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

has a cool siggy
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]loves yuki sokuna,.,.,. :wow:[/b]
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she is a [b]photo[/b]maniac... :D
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

She is so Chinese. :lol:
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

he's a total Rockstar~!
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Cool chick...maybe! =| =| =|
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

She is unloved. :lol:
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a guy who loves to party, i guess?
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i don't know what to say she's a talker with 20 repu
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she loves dolphin. :lol:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

music and anime lovers
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:28

[ 10 queries - 0.534 second ]
Privacy Policy