• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]a down to earth mushyroomy[/b]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

She has a very cool feet :eh:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-28 07:09:44)

iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

He's a [i]adik?[/i] =D=D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^i love her bangs..... =) i want bangs like dat...[/b][/color] :crybaby::crybaby:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-28 07:12:03)

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

her again..!! f.u. student!! :lol: heheh
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a .. fortune licker... =D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

business woman :lol::lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a fstalk freak ? :lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^a DA fanatic...[/b][/color] =)=)=):thumbsup:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-28 07:16:27)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a resident from 143 miko street
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

luks like a mushroom wd glassess!!! :cool:
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hard to describe him... but i'll say...... a great teaser...... ur teasing the one above u..
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]an edward cullen/robin pattinson fan[/b] :wow:

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-11-28 07:34:09)

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's a witch and deathnote lover XD
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a rockstar hu i dont knw!!!
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

dont have an e-groups yet..
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ooppss sablay She has a new AvA =)

Last edited by dweller (2008-11-28 07:35:00)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Music freak or fanatic =)

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-28 07:34:03)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wahaha,.,.an adik-adik!![/b]
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no one likes me!! dts y!!! =D coz im evil!! hs a cos.play avatar...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:45

[ 9 queries - 0.519 second ]
Privacy Policy