• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

twilight maniac HEHEHe
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

he liek to make this sign = [b]\m/[/b] even when he sleep XDDD
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

he's my bro he's nice :D :wow::wow:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^makes cool layouts....[/b][/color] :cool::thumbsup:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she's a nice friend :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

good in designing ... :D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Good in Java script and have lots of pearls =) :lol::lol:
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

A Friendster Freak ^^:) and a friendly person ..

Last edited by soul_keeper81 (2008-11-30 06:51:47)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

He added me in his ym list
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he's a soul-keeper.. :D:D :]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

She's ... a night shifter
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

JS lover and has many repu
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

She's familiar to me
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

shes cute. . . kawaii
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]What a cute ava... can i grab it. Kiddin[/b]
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she's really prettie., and kind., she once helped me with my codes., :) shes a js expert., :D
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

She's my classmate! :lol:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's mu classmates and she's nice:thumbsup:
iRu kaRa
» n00b
1969-12-31

artistic^-^ based.on.her.siggy
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]she's in japan,.,wahaha.,..me too =D[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:45

[ 9 queries - 0.457 second ]
Privacy Policy