• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[align=center]cam addict..:P i guess..XD[/align]
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she loves anime. :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]she's afraid to be hurt[/b]
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^haha. nice guess. :D she's a fan of twilight.
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she's online now :lol:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]hate study..=D LOL~ same here..XD[/align]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]she loves fashion,.,. :D[/b]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ twilight holic :D
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

woah!!! she'll be gone for some time because of her exam... goodlucks! :D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ mwahahaha totally ryt mama :crybaby: she's nice person~ she's like ma "mama" mwahahaha beloved mama :wow:
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^mmmmm she got a major exam last monday.... wehejej
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^ ^she seems kinda gothic-ish. and she seems awesome, like individuality showing right out of her.[/b]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she is big rocker~ \m/
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's a rocker. :D:D
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

shes uhmm.. my groupm8.. LOL
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^proud to be noypi :D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hes an emaw a mushroom emaw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^he's a mamaw =D=D=D=D=D=D [sup]*PEACE[/sup] :P:P
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Emo? =| =| =| =| =| =| =| =| =|
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^inlove? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:54

[ 9 queries - 1.093 second ]
Privacy Policy