• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

loves pringles =D =D
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

loves the rain...:D
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hott shades.. weeee. :thumbsup:
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

She's the root of evil :lol:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

anime lover...:D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

loves loves pink =)
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

my love...:D:rose::kiss:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]important person in my life :kiss: :kiss:[/b]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

my life...:D:kiss::kiss:
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahhh. he loves xiru. weee.. :D:thumbsup: and he's a hearthrob... =D=D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she's cute in her ava haha.. :O
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

she's will be mine soon..:D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]My one and only exotic... patchingg :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:[/b]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

the one who owns my heart..:kiss::kiss::kiss:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]the new "rain of my life. :wow:[/b]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

bkit rain?? @T the footpowder girl of my life...
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^secret. =D topic: he's special to me. just like special buko pie..[/b] :lol: :wow:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she and patchiichi is a snob =D
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]absolutely adorable....[/b] ^..love my sis maru..^:D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

loves pink hhaaaa obviously true
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:38

[ 9 queries - 0.569 second ]
Privacy Policy