• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]^Anime lover. :) [/b]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

gamer? anime lover? . . .
kevchuez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

want earth to be always peace.. :lol:
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^he's from Indonesia. :D:thumbsup:
kyutRHOSE
» n00b
1969-12-31

cute :)hehehe i like her
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^she's pretty. i like her too. :D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]she's diagnosed with the camera fever. Am I correct?[/b]
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^haha. yeah! definitely. she's funny. and she has a nice long hair. :D:thumbsup:
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^a friendster talker
kyutRHOSE
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm :o:o cute :):retard:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she offline right now. :penguin:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Many girls has a crush on him. Wahep*cks. XDDD
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a freak ? ho ho ho ~
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Chariz[/b] lul =D :arrow: the graphic master. :eh: her graphic is really awesome. :wow: ------ nadd good in art. ;)

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2009-01-01 09:20:20)

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ expert in gfx, even without photoshop! :O has many fans out there. :P
anneandreashley
» FTalker
1969-12-31

loves dolls...... that is all..~!
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ a layie maker.. . :D
pedring
» n00b
1969-12-31

a FriendsterGeek :D
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^friendster noob :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

err, a fan of boys like girls. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:04

[ 9 queries - 0.529 second ]
Privacy Policy