• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[quote=ruthangelatan;#3509469;1270376621]^ very fast poster :)[/quote] haha. Her name's Ruth?
ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[quote=FecHiNdILemA;#3509475;1270377075]Her name's Ruth?[/quote] yep :) she like the song run devil run? :)
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes. she has plurk
ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i added her as a friend at plurk ( i dont have friends there ) hahah :))
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ruthangelatan;#3509488;1270377974]i added her as a friend at plurk[/quote] Really?? aww, thanks :) v she has fb too
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Her FTalk level is level 3
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

He's Geek
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Her last login is today
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i often saw him in any sections hir in ftalk.
OMG!...Fab is there
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

She's an Otaku and damn crazy wit Lelouch Lamperouge (:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She's a straight forward girl!
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

He's an FtalkWhiz
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Shes a good girl! :D
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

He's a member of FU :)
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she's a FTalkAddict
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ She's FTalkGeek :giggle:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hyper
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

he's a SuperFTalker and I usually saw him in Cbox :)
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ she's zero....
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ she's a FTalkManiac!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:19

[ 9 queries - 0.425 second ]
Privacy Policy