• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

slumberdoll
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

supermegaduper ftalk addict. and ummm... a very friendly guy i think :D

Last edited by slumberdoll (2010-04-19 03:11:28)

abbii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she has no ava..
EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a avid fan of Ouran highschool host club!
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Otakuuu ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

FtalkManiac!
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

her nickname is clay :eh:
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He loves her && thats final. :lol:
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she's hapi person i think :turbopoke:
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He loves expiiglam.
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Her username reminds me of someone :lol: Haha. She's friendly [b]8DD[/b]
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Pretty. Good graphic maker :xixi: Great artist.
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^she is a girl.. heheh with a cute ava.
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]she's a member of "rockstars" =3[/font][/color]
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I always see her in this forum and still I don't know her real name
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ she is a girl wit a boy ava... hehheheh
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Member of Rockstars. \:lol:/
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ she has a nose, ears, eyes, head, mouth.. hehhhehe etc
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Watching someone 24/7 :lol3:
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

She's a human being, am I right[b]?[/b] :lol:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ she got a very nice and colorful avatar. :][/b][/color][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:26

[ 9 queries - 0.529 second ]
Privacy Policy