• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

iloveryo
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

no avatar?
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[font=Arial][color=red][b]^ She has currently 72 post count and 2 love repu. :] [/b][/color] [/font]
DeeSakashita
» n00b
1969-12-31

`No avatar. But, he has a nice and simple siggy. :D [ I hope that makes sense. ]

Last edited by DeeSakashita (2010-04-11 10:38:16)

bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Arial][color=red][b]^ She is sablay but still she`s cute.. super cute. :] [/b][/color] [/font]
Jasminee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

He`s super active \m/
DeeSakashita
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ Kuya Brye - my classmates and friends are 'hinawa' me with their english kasi. xD ^ Cute. ^^
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Arial][color=red][b]^ She`s Jasminee. an FTalk Freak. :][/b][/color] [/font]
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

superftalker siya
OMG!...Fab is there
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

She's cute :thumbsup:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mystic rain;#3519546;1271006179]superftalker siya[/quote] No tagalog in Fun Corner. :) @T: She likes fashion. :lol3:
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He's active nowadays, because he want the Hyper badge. :lol3:
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ she is really pretty in her ava :yes2:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she likes KPop?
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a super active here in eptok :pacman:
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ftalk elite siya
EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a cute gurl :xixi:
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

She's an Otaku. And she likes [b]LAVIIIIII <3[/b]
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

her head is biiiiiig and she smells like a donkey [b]fact tze world donkey![/b]:games:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=red][font=Arial][b]^ He has 146 repus. :)[/b][/font] [/color]
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

He has alot of repu points and a loooooooooooooooot of posts. :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:30

[ 10 queries - 0.545 second ]
Privacy Policy