• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ He is an old guy wakokok
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[font=Arial][color=Red][b]^ She is Tine. she's older than me.. old granny haha. :][/b][/color][/font]
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ He is a prof ahaha he is 222211 years old
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Arial][color=Red][b]^ She`s the FTalkGranny. haha. 222211 squared y/o. :][/b][/color][/font]
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Ahaha, then he's 222211[sup]3[/sup] and he looks like Jericho Rosales ;DDD
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Arial][color=Red][b]^ She's chubby and cute FTalk Granny. :][/b][/color][/font]
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

His siggy looks lik a flag. :O_O:
ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

his sig is dramatically cool :D
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ She's FTalkGeek and she's from FU :]
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she's anime lover :heart2:
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ he loves expii!!
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a member of Otakus City. :D
ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she has 2 badges :) and she's from MMP :)
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

From FU. And she loves SiWon. :lol3:
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ from MMP.. and a funny guy!! :D
ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she's an otaku. and she has an anime ava :D

Last edited by ruthangelatan (2010-04-15 05:30:43)

abbii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she loves siwon

Last edited by abbii (2010-04-15 05:30:15)

ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=abbii;#3524084;1271323796]she loves siwon[/quote] yep :) i do :D ^ she loves ouran high school ?(am i right?) XD

Last edited by ruthangelatan (2010-04-15 05:32:08)

Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she loves SuJu esp. SiWon!!
ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she likes suju & snsd too :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:32

[ 9 queries - 0.681 second ]
Privacy Policy