• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ Very hyper at this time. :)[/b][/color][/font]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[quote=bryekristoff20;#3553363;1272612137]^ Very hyper at this time. :)[/quote] nothing to watch [i]eh[/i] [hr] he noticed that i'm super active today :lol:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ She has nothing to watch ryt now.. according to her, :)[/b][/color][/font]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he's funny :xixi: again :lol3:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ She`s also a funny girl. :)[/b][/color][/font]
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

She has the Hyper badge. I want I want. :lol3:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ He`s sablay at his post. :)[/b][/color][/font]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he really reminds me of my boyfriend :xixi:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

She's sablay like me. :lol3:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ loves photography. :p[/b][/color][/font]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Spammer. :xixi:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=snypzelle;#3553437;1272613265]She's sablay like me. :lol3:[/quote] oh.. how did you know it's sablay? :xixi: [hr] he laughs at people who are sablay :lol3:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ another spammer back again. :p[/b][/color][/font]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Active. :xixi:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ He`s a SuperFTalker. :)[/b][/color][/font]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a worm.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ from MMP. a cool and wacky guy. :)[/b][/color][/font]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

From TS ((:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ his siggy says "nevermind" :)[/b][/color][/font]
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ his a friendly utol!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:48

[ 9 queries - 0.811 second ]
Privacy Policy