• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Older sister of Ac :xixi:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

She's a pinoy
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Lot's of repu~
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

kawaii ava ^^^
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

c ann gillian.
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she's so active .. :xixi:
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^she's nice!!
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^^ he's Loving :heart:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red] [b]^ She loves Fyoks so much. :p[/b][/color][/font]
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

si kuya brye. :)
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=bryekristoff20;#3580789;1273735436]^ She loves Fyoks so much. :p[/quote] :yes2: :yes2: :yes2: @ tpic: we're not yet close . :no:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red] [b]^ She said that she and fyoks are not yet close :xixi:[/b][/color][/font]
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^my friendly and nice utol :thumbsup:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red] [b]^ my friendly and super HOT :xixi: utol. [/b][/color][/font]
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

si kuya brye again. :)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red] [b]^ She is now offline. :)[/b][/color][/font]
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he is still ONLINE!!
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red] [b]^ She has 66 repus as of this time. :)[/b][/color][/font]
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ he is a member of TS
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Inlab with fyoks :love:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:59

[ 10 queries - 0.247 second ]
Privacy Policy