• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Empress_Cloud
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^shes trisha trisha.. her surname is her name *lolx*
princez_aiya15
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ she saw hell..:wow:
micslovesherhaters
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Cute. Likes emo stuff?
princez_aiya15
» n00b
1969-12-31

re: not at all.. emote lang.. hehe @ T: a geek
micslovesherhaters
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

an addict.
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I still haven't talked to her.
micslovesherhaters
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Same. I still dont know him.
trisha_trisha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Empress_Cloud;#3623569;1275971630]^shes trisha trisha.. her surname is her name *lolx*[/quote] Why? Have I stated that trisha_[i]trisha[/i] is my surname? Whatever, kid. Is "cloud" your surname? :snob2: She loves her haters, too. :D
micslovesherhaters
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

She has 39 + ;)
trisha_trisha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She wants anyone to click Winki. Haha.
micslovesherhaters
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hahaha, lol. :lol3: She's different.
trisha_trisha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She's different, too =) Haha. I clicked at her Winki. It's also a formspring account.
paranoidperfection
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

She reckons that every single person is cool. =)
micslovesherhaters
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she's a maniac.
trisha_trisha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Edited. For tpam's tpam: She's a little skinny because of the angle of the picture, maybe. For tpam: She's a little chubby. Maybe, too.

Last edited by trisha_trisha (2010-06-08 01:54:41)

micslovesherhaters
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

She likes black?
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She loves the people who hate her. Cool.
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He loves someone.
paranoidperfection
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

She's a ROCKSTAR. :>
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She's a MMP :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:35

[ 9 queries - 0.150 second ]
Privacy Policy