• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Lightness
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Gorgeous!!
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ He got a nice avatar. :)[/color][/font]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Worm :chew:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ Camwhore. :)[/color][/font]
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

his brye and his kristoff
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he's now a FTalkManiac:D:D:D:D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Single. I think :chew:
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

genius & can be a model =)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

A good swimmer [[b]??[/b]]
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ friendly and a wacky chatter. :)[/color][/font]
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

kristoff with a cap and a shhhhh
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

An active ftalker :)
..Princess Jen..
» FTalker
1969-12-31

single! and sweet :)
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a college student
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Emotional? :chew:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ A vain Ftalker. :) [/color][/font]
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A loyal friend which regard me as his bro. ;)
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the last airbender! ^_^
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A creepy death note guy.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red]^ A friendly guy who used to be my friend here up to now. :)[/color][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:59

[ 10 queries - 0.217 second ]
Privacy Policy