• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

ivyness.oo6
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

She's taking up BA. :D
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ An FTalker from Laguna. :]
crusher21
» n00b
1969-12-31

He's cute :) and he is very active.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ She got a cute siggy. :]
nyliam_tedz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

his a tutor>:)
Mathew818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Mailyn from Bukidnon!!.. :)
nyliam_tedz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

his from the capital of the Phil. Manila.:D
Mathew818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

She speaks Bisaya for sure!!! :)
nyliam_tedz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

his name is biblical.:)
Mathew818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

She is from the Breakthrough Makers..
nyliam_tedz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

We have the same repu pts now.:)haha
Mathew818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

She said that 'jealousy is like a cancer' :)
nyliam_tedz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he is just a human being,like me.:P
ivyness.oo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

She also has hyper badge.
Mathew818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

A loyal member of MMP!! :))
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^hes hafeez an active guy
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Shes active at night the most. ;)
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^hes active too
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

An extra-terrestrial. :))
Mathew818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

An active member!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:55

[ 13 queries - 0.175 second ]
Privacy Policy