• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ a topic initiator. :) [/b] [/color][/font]
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

funny guy = nice person = one heck of a personality
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

very active here in ftalk :D
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

he likes taking pics of his self
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ haha wrong i rarely take pictures of myself... @topic: a good topic initiator :D
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ He`s from Leyte and a music lover. :)[/b] [/color][/font]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Very active at Ftalk..most post and reps I've seen :D
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ One of the most responsible and approachable moderator. :) [/b] [/color][/font]
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sshhhh....... He is more than ACTIVE here in Ftalk :)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ One of the most active Freaks here in FTalk. :) [/b] [/color][/font]
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He never changed :) my impression to him never changed.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ Yeah. She never changed also my impression. :) [/b] [/color][/font]
Serados
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ Top Poster and ftalkworm
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ mysterious I think. :) [/b] [/color][/font]
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

he has a blue shirt on his ava
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Active :)
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Active FTalker.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ He is vain. >.< [/b] [/color][/font]
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

shhhhh...he's my one of my fav TPAm :)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i think she loves inspiring quotes? oops
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:38

[ 9 queries - 0.247 second ]
Privacy Policy